Click image to enlarge
Hygienically clean and deodorise footwear with this antibacterial sanitiser.
Apply to: Fabric/Cloth/Upholstery
This footwear sanitizer has a fungi and bacteriostatic effect against the germ spectrum found in footwear. Germs are unable to grow as they are deprived of the particular nutrients they need to develop. The product has antiodorant properties, guarding against skin infections and helping to prevent discolouration and felting. Footwear treated with this product shows lasting hygienic freshness.
- Easy to use, fast acting spray
- Durable and wide-spectrum anti-microbial finish
- Protects against athlete’s foot
- Provides lasting hygienic freshness
- Eliminates strong odours and inhibits microbial odours
- Helps protect against discolouration and felting of the footwear lining caused by micro-organisms
- No skin irritation
- Can be used in all absorbent footwear lining materials
- Water based, biodegradable, solvent free
The formulation does not contain pentachlorophenol, arsenic, mercury or other heavy metals, often found in other footwear sanitiser products.
- Appearance: Colourless liquid
- pH: 6-7
- Flash Point: None
- Solubility in water: In all proportions
- Specific Gravity (water=1) ~1.0
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Spray inside of the footwear lining after wearing
- Allow to dry
- Apply at least twice a week or as necessary
- Available in 250ml bottles or to your requirements